Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

~♥~ S.T.O.P ~♥~

OH - MY - FRIGGEN - GOSH



Stop what you are doing and check out all this lady's Nail Polish. On Flicker her name is Caroline's Wing and she has tonnes of cool pictures on htere - I am sooooo jealous of all those polish's....I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE.... Possibly at a store, but I cannot believe that 1 person could have soooooo many polish's! WOW!



Every once and a while when I Google something I come across these photo streams on flicker - with these amazing pictures. I have saved all the links to really cool nail polish related photo streams on the right hand side here.

~♥~

13 comments:

Dee said...

OMFG indeed! That is one serious nail polish addict! (And makeup too, by the looks of it. XD)

clockwork said...

wow,, that is amazing!

sweet_little_angel said...

Wow, that Nail Polish collection is TO DIE FOR!!! OH EM GEE! Just looking at it makes me giddy just thinking if I had that type of collection! I would probably never leave my house and do everybody's nails!

styrch said...

Yes, just when I think I have a giant collection i take a look at something like this and feel just a little more calm about my collecting habits. :)

Mary said...

Wow, just wow! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Nicole said...

Did you see her makeup setup as well? Holy cats, I've never seen something like that in my life! Wow.

Unknown said...

Can I be her when I grow up? lol! I think my nail polish stash might be getting close. I can't believe how many Chanel polishes she had!

Kae said...

One word: wowzers!

Glittermillie said...

Wow! Am I jealous? Um YES!!!

noone said...

lol WOW! that's amazing!

Anonymous said...

That is off the wall!
lol
I've never used that expression IRL, but it seems to suit it here :P

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

I had to bring these photos to everyones attention..... i never imagined 1 human being owning this many polish's



I just looked at this again, I am flabbergasted at how any polish's this person has.. all those Chanel polishs.. WOW!!!!!!

Mhaellix said...

That's amazing. I probably will never go that far. At least I hope I won't.