Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

♥ Nailene French Tip Pen & Beauties Factory stickers ♥

~ Billie 'White' - 2 coats = Beauties Factory Nail Stickers, with Nailene French Tip Pen in Black ~
~ 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat ~





These 'Cheetah' stickers by Beauties Factory are my favorite! They are so pretty, I actually got a good photo of the subtle glitter on these strip stickers. These are Nailene False toe nails = because there is no way I could bend down that long to do this nail art to my toes! I used poster tack to affix these false toes to a false nail box and did this. I tried another similar look which is posted below -  it was hard to stay hunched over to apply these strips-stickers properly to my toes, if it was regular ordinary nail stickers - that's no problem but trying to line these up, and place them properly was hard!

Anyhoo - for the White Pedicure above I started with 2 coats of Billie 'French White', waited for it to dry, then applied the Beauties Factory Stickers. I then used the Nailene French Tip Pen in Black for the tips of my toes. When that was dry I applied 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. I picked up some green shimmer with my top coat when I did another look..... of course it HAD to show up on my big toe! DANG!

All my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting..... It's friggen freezing in my region of Canada already, but I will still take my manicure photos outdoors....
 


~ I thought this photo looked really 'Artsy' ~

 ~ I think this is soooooo pretty~
 


 





 I'll call this pedi below; " I Don't Bend Like That Pedicure"

I tried to do this Black pedicure the same as the white pedicure above with these Nailene False Toe Nails, but while these were attached to my toes... Applying the nail sticker to my Big toe was okay - but trying to do the rest was difficult, so I just used the Nailene French Tip Pen in White for my little toes, and skipped the stickers

I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen 'Raven' & waited for it to dry. I applied The Beauties Factory Stickers to my big toe, and then used the Nailene French Tip Pen in White on the tips of my toes... I probably should have gone over the white tips more, but I was a little cheesed off with not being able to add the tiny rose nail stickers! When the French White tips were dry I applied 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. Viola!

 I did remove this pedi shortly as I really, really wanted stickers on ALL my toes.......next time I will use nail tip guides when I do a french tip on my toes like this..... It's been a while since I have done any nail art on my toes.... I am a little out of practice.

~ Fluorescent Lighting ~


~ Fluorescent Lighting ~



~ What I used ~


 ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~

5 comments:

1xellus1 said...

so cute! i can't wait to place my first beauties factory order. :O)
Thanks for sharing

Paige said...

That is such a pretty pedi!

Unknown said...

Great pedi! I especially love the second. Thanks for sharing!

Lucy said...

Love both pedicures. Black and white is so neat and classic looking. Love all those stickers.

Doo ♥ said...

Beautiful pedis! And thanks for the tips about lighting, well needed :)