Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

♥ 'M' Color Cosmetic's #28 - Toronto polish ♥


- 'M' Color Cosmetic's #28 -
- 2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat -
- applied over fing'rs false acrylic nails-


 Here is the other pretty blue polish I picked up in Toronto. Working with this looooong brush handle was difficult. This polish is a frosty creme, and there is definitely some brush strokes in there. I think that with a 'regular' brush handle I could work out all those brush strokes. This formula was also surprisingly decent, it dried normally and my only complaint is the looong fancy-pants brush handle and again, the smell..... but I am not too worked up over it, I expect these weird, obscure polish's to be stinky.
I don't think I have ever seen a bottle like this before, it's a really pretty bottle for a cheaper bargain store polish. This bottle is 16 ml, which seems odd as the bottle looks alot smaller in volume than most regular drug store polish's.
I will do a skittles with similar colors sometime in the future. At the moment I cannot think of another polish I own that is similar to this. I am extremely pleased about the 2 coat coverage, but I could have used three to even out the brush strokes.
- All my photos are indoors under fluroescent lighting -













5 comments:

Paige said...

That is a lovely blue!

chocaddict said...

both the bottle and the color are pretty :)
I don't think there are *too* many brushstrokes really...

nihrida said...

Gorgeous color!

Charis said...

this blue is a real stunner!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ Gilded Angel - Thanks! I really like this blue too - the brush was hard to work with, though.

♥ chocaddict - Thanks! Your sweet -I know they aren't that bad.

♥ Nihrida - Thnaks! It is a lovely color

♥ Charis - Thanks! It is beautiful indoors as well as outside.