Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

NYC ' Chinatown' with WnW Sparkling Diamonds

 
NYC 'China Town', 2 coats & 1 coat of WnW Rock Solid 'Sparkling Diamonds' NO T.C.
 RING is just 2 coats of NYC China Town NO T.C.


Why oh why didn't I buy these beautiful Wet n Wild polish's when they were still available?Whhhyyyy!!!

This one is truly gorgeous. I'm going to mentally torture myself for the next little while knowing that the navy blue and dark umber Rock Solid colors with this amazing sparkling finish were within my grasp.
I'll get over it eventually. I cam upon this while gorgeous polish on clearance at one of the stores in my town that sells Wet n' Wild products. I have been staking it out hoping that the new polish's in the Wild Shine collection will show up. Here I have layered 1 coat of 'Sparkling Diamonds' over 2 coats of the fabulous NYC 'China Town'.
The few photos I have seen of these polish's are very pretty, there doesn't seem to be much out there though. I love how they affixed that humongous crystal on the top of the lid!

Any-hoo all my photos are indoors or under fluorescent lighting.I placed a question on MUA and someone from Toronto said they may be at her local walmart♥  Fingers crossed!!!




  

  

  
  
  

  

  

  

  

  

9 comments:

Paige said...

Beautiful combo!

adorepink said...

I picked up this Wet n Wild polish on clearance last week! Yay! I like it layered over pink :-)

Perles & Paillettes said...

Very great combination ! I love those sparkles <3

Charis said...

Since I am a layering addict, I just have to loooove this pretty combination

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this, but if that person on MUA lets u know where she saw them, do share :)
Maybe I can snag a few myself then XD

and omg, kk, totally fun~
but I'm wearing Chinatown on my nails since yesterday~
Bought it from Rexall from their BOGOF. It is a lovely color :)

WizardsOfBling said...

Really nice combo!
I picked up the Rockin in Rubies and cant wait to try it!
~Sylvia

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

www.pasjapiekna.com - Patrycja Strzałkowska said...

super :)

Lucy said...

Love that deep navy. Maybe you'll find them at a dollar store. Nice sparkle. Hadn't seen these before. Then again I usually don't pay attention to this brand much.