Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

♥ Fingr's "Red" Layered over black & white ♥


I love these types of reds, ones that are just sheer enough that when layered they create a beautiful deep red. I had recently seen this on Strych's blog 'Pretty in Dayton' and had to copy immediately. I usually wear my red's like this anyways, but thought it would be fun to do a comparison/ tutorial.

As you can see in the photos above and below, the black base makes a huge difference with this polish, while the white brightens it up just a tad. Hope my pic's are self explanatory, but;

PINKY- 2 coats fing'rs 'Red'
RING- 2  coats white - 2 coats fing'rs 'Red'
MIDDLE- 2 coats fing'rs 'Red'
INDEX- 2  coats black - 2 coats fing'rs 'Red'
THUMB- 2 coats fing'rs 'Red'












3 comments:

jaljen said...

Spectacular. I am glad you have gone away from the dark greens/blues for a while. This is more cheerful. Thank you.

WizardsOfBling said...

Wow! What a great idea! That would look nice with green also.
~Sylvia

Nada Makeup said...

woww i love the one with the blac underneath so gorgeous!! i neeeeed you to do a tutorial on how you put your nails on as i don't understand how you get them looking so neat!