Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

♥ Franken - 'Shenanigans' ♥

2 coats of franken 'Shenanigans' with 1 coat of Nailene T.C.

( I have like, 17 mani's waiting to be posted - this is an older one from around St.Paddy's Day )

Dang - as soon as I applied T.C. to the last nail, I banged my middle finger into my desk top - nothing some glitter or nail art cant fix. I made this franken with a base of Nat Robbin's 'Greed' and some white body shimmer and a few drops of a black glossy polish. It turned out awesome and exactly the shade of green I hoped for.


below the white body shimmer I use for most frankens


All my frankens made with this white body shimmer; which is an old, oooold Caboodles body shimmer I scored for .50 cents at an awesome bargain store in my town, usually end up having an easy to work with formula. I have found using an already colored polish, instead of clear, I manage to make frankens that apply alot better and do not separate as drastically, then those made with just clear polish. Some frankens I have made with clear are very difficult to shake and mix up after they have been sitting around for a few months. So when those sheer or buff french manicure-type shades of polish are in a bargain bin for .50 cents = snap them up, they make great frankens!

fluroescent lighting

2 coats with no T.C. = pre clean-up

uuuuummmmm - the color here is all off,

fluroescent lighting

sun
sun
fluorescent lighting

4 comments:

WizardsOfBling said...

WoW! Love that polish. Great job!
~Sylvia

Skulda said...

This is an awesome polish! Great work! Very cool.

Alisa said...

You make great frankens. This one is awesome!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ WizardsOfBling -Thanks! This one really impressed me.

♥ Skulda - Thanks! I love this one.

♥ Alisa - Thanks! Frankening is fun and addictive I try to make a new 'collection every 2 months♥