Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

♥ awwwwwww- Frankenestein ♥


How am I going to take this off - it's soooo cute!

Have you guys seen this video yet?





These little Frankenstein's were really easy to make and are so cute!  I marred 2 of mine before my photo op, but these took less than 5 minutes to do! Except my pinky my nail length at the moment is nubbin's. I broke my 4 of my nails on a wicker basket filled with tea towels..... I could not friggen believe it as I have been doing some heavy duty crafty things and built some around the house stuff. = a friggen wicker basket = my goodness

I like nubbins and think that painted and taken care of they are just as lovely as long nails. I am aching to get some artificial nails on though, but am using the hot glue gun almost everyday, and painting Halloween crafts as well, so I am taking a few days off of wearing false nails. But I still paint my nails everyday! ( & take photos ).  I saw this video yesterday on Killer Colours and had to copy immediately!




 Here is what I used

Sally Hansen Mint Sprint, Art Deco Black, Billie White, and Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat


Below are my nails, my real nails. I attribute their length to applying Nailene Brush on glue beneath the tips of my nails and keeping them polished. Normally I never let my real, natural nails grow this long, but I wanted to do a bunch of 'experiments' with them..... oh well, I still have my pinky nail to work with.


Sally Hansen Mint Sprint - 2 bubbly coats with TC

These DO dry super-duper fast = but I always get bubbles... no matter what I do!


here are my nekkid nails at the moment.

This is the glue I am brushing on beneath the tips of my nails... it is ALOT LESS MESSY than glue in a  regular bottle...... but as you ca see by the teeth marks on the cap..... it does have a few flaws..... mostly that it seals shut really, really well but that just means that it drys fast which is a good thing!


( my thumb nail I added a messy coat of NYC Luxury Lime Creme )



24 comments:

Linnie said...

AWESOME!!!
Love it :D

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Super cute! :)

Zara said...

How cute! I love it.

Skulda said...

This is soooo awesome! I'm going to give it a try too.

o said...

Love it!

Just found your blog today and I am loving it!

Confessions of a Beautyholic

Anita said...

They're so cute!

Mistress Zombie said...

I may have to steal this idea and do it myself for a mani soon... HOW CUTE!

The Phalanges Friend said...

That has to be the cutest frankenstein mani I have ever seen. I want to reach through the screen and squeeze their little nail-cheeks!

rijaH said...

Awwww they are cute little guys <3

Leticia said...

Oh my GOD that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!

Cosmetics Aficionado

Katrina said...

that is just TOO cute :)

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I love those little guys!

Hey, be careful using your teeth like that. I chipped a front tooth doing something like that. Get you some pliers! :)

FatChickSlim said...

awwwwww that is adorable!!!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

omg these are the absolute cutest :) should have used more franken polishes for this franken mani hahaha :D i love it!

<3 angie
pandaphilia.com

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Frankie is spooktacular! :D

EVE UNDERGROUND said...

Omg these are too cute!

Anonymous said...

that is just so flippin cute!

Lucy said...

Your nails are just gorgeous. I always chip mine of the darn bathroom faucet. I move in to put my hands under the water and bam nail into the faucet! I love these Frandenstein Monster's nails. I will have to try these.

Lucy said...

Your nails are just gorgeous. I always chip mine of the darn bathroom faucet. I move in to put my hands under the water and bam nail into the faucet! I love these Frandenstein Monster's nails. I will have to try these.

Serikiyo said...

Adorable! Love this time of year seeing all the Halloween nails. :D

Arie said...

So cute! :)

Katt said...

I'm going to try this and put it up on my blog. when i do i'll send a link!

An said...

OMG! It's good idea. I must try it too :)

Jessica D. said...

wow...this is adorable! think i might try it sometime soon! thanks for sharing!