Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

... another one of these.....



This is the easy type of nail art. I applied 2 coats of the Icing No-Name red shimmer, and when it was dry I applied Nailene Straight French Tip Guides and then added 2 coats of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Emerald city - I removed the nail tip guides ASAP, I found that I got a much cleaner line this way, and added the copper glitter striping polish. ( I love that brush It is awesome! )


 I am trying to work through my untried polish's but after I applied this I searched my own blog and found that I have already worn this for a N.O.T.D. ! This Icing polish is a very pretty polish but looks a little on the pink side in most of these photo's. It is from the Alice in Wonderland knock-off set found at Icing stores



(also  ~ For Danielle - the multi-coloured glitter in the Icing set above is unlike OPI Mad As A Hatter in that the Icing polish does not have Forrest Green, deep purple or Navy blue like Mad as A Hatter does)




L-R; Icing no name shimmer red, SH Xtreme Wear Emerald City, Stripe Rite Copper Glitter Nailene TC









2 coats each

w/ glitter and TC
















5 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

:) Festive!

Lucy said...

I love your Christmas manicure designs. I have to just try it.

Velvet said...

Hi Dee, how are you? I like this design,very festive for the Christmas season.

carissakuo said...

how pretty!! :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Rachel Marie - Thanks -- these are THE Christmas colours!

Lucy - Thanks this was really easy!

Velvet - I'm good♥ I see you are back to blogging again - love your X-mas tree!

carissakuo - Thank you!