Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Another 'pounced' mani with short video/slideshow


here is a variation on my previous post - I don't like this as much as my last one........




It isnt hard to put together a slide-show like this, this is my first one = = = there was alot to learn. I hope to make a few more slide-shows like this, it is fun and I love all the effects that you can add. I wanted to add some vid's in the new year so here I am♥


For this 'pounced' mani, I used 3 frankens I made with WnW Blue Sapphire. The two light blue creme's I made by adding white to varying amount of Sapphire Blue, the darkest one was my base colour, and the lighter colour I used to create this effect ......and a jelly made with clear and Sapphire Blue.

This is easy to do, the biggest obstacle is not having too much polish on the brush when you 'pounce' it on the nail. It is alot less messy than water marbling or sponging = less clean up and more control of what amount of colour goes where.



15 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

Wow this came out fantastic! What a gorgeous mani!

Minty said...

I actually like this version better. You can see the effect better and it is so pretty!

DesertNails8 said...

I really love the effect this creates. Thanks for the instructional video!

Lovely Addison said...

Ooooo I love this. So easy. I may do this with some other colors. :)

Unknown said...

Love this effect. It looks like marble. I have to give it a try :)

Angeles said...

Amazing effect with my favorite colors... Thanks for the tutorial!

You nailed it! said...

this looks really good! like a cloud. i think i'm going to try this!
xx

Veve Nails Maniac said...

Very good video tutorial and manicure is beautiful!

Kalee said...

o0o i like this one better! it looks so friggin cool. looks like soft puffy clouds. very nice!

Mason said...

Thats soo cute i need to try it....it looks like a little fluffy cloud :P

Elizabeth Life and Polish said...

This is soooo cool. I had to watch your video/read your instructions a few times..but now I'm really wanting to try it..I just don't know if I have the right colours..but I love yours!

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

The video helps tremendously. Thanks so much. Can't imagine doing the pouncing would create such a fab look

Lucy said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the video. Really helped me see how to do it. Love this look. You are amazing!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Another one, and even lovelier!

Mugdha said...

Wow!! These came out amazing! You have completely convinced me to try it.