Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Blogs & franken Get'n Down on the Lowdown


 4 thin coats of my franken Get'n Down on the Low-down. The polish I used for the base colour is a bright florescent magenta/purple. Without seeing it in person - i would say that Color Club Power Play is a near dupe, as many of the other colours from Billie Cosmetics are very similar shades to color club polish's. I added a sheer shimmery silver micro-glitter polish in a 1 to 1 ratio for this franken.



.. Here are some new blogs -

You've got nail's new site, which i just updated on my blog roll

its a nail thing

nail art encasa

olivia frescura

mi vida aburrida
 
my nail art blog

konad abuse

varnish me

nails by vita

im obsessed with nails

nagels zone

immhappy

diynad

relax with polish

vettelicious

todays agenda ( polish and knitting )


 ... and 2 more photos, all indoors under fluorescent lighting






8 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love it

Hennie said...

I just found your blog and I'm really loving your frankens! So well put together, fantastic!

vita86 said...

Wow, thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll ^_^

Anonymous said...

That shimmer made it very good looking!

KarenD said...

What a wonderful franken! And thanks for linking to new blogs; I hadn't seen some of these yet.

FOREVER '92 said...

This is such a cute color! It looks great on you and I love the shimmer (:

Olivia said...

Don't think I've seen a shimmer purple polish like that one before, very pretty! And thanks for tagging me :)

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Fab franken!