Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Blogs & another Orange Creme


 My mani for the day is 3 thin coats of an orange creme with subtle shimmer form Icing ( Claire's ). This is a bright flourescent polish that still had some bare spots after 3 coats. Most of my orange and yellow polish's have bare spots after 3 or even 4 coats.

I plan on adding something to this later in the afternoon - I am trying to get good use out of the many, many polish's I have, my untried basket volume is at critical mass ( that's a good name for a franken; critical mass.... hmmmmm)

I know that when blogger makes changes, there are usually a few kinks that need to get sorted out, so when I couldn't do certain things on my blog, I had to take a break. I still cannot follow people's new blogs, It says something about Google friend connect; and my craft blog Icon shows up so I cannot follow from deez-nailz -  which means that things will not show up on my dashboard or on Google reader. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Here are some new blogs I have come across recently or have been submitted ( thank you ). It's always fun to see what other people come up with in regards to nail art, and what other products polish lovers all over the world have access to♥

the clumsy kiwi

box of polish

 tatjanag

 konad and polish

 my nail polish online

 nagelmaartje

 constantly redone

 polished and dusted

 witch-hazels

 julies nailz

polish schmolish

 a polished touch

 pretty ninja

 nail-a-holic

 that nail art blog


 .................and a few more photos


this was in weak sunshine. I did a quick swatch of these 5 polish's below a few months ago.

This was one of the better sets of Icing polish I have purchased.  Very opaque and all dried fast

HERE is the link of my swatching of these 5 polish's

5 comments:

WitchHazel said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog! This is a beautiful shade of orange, and that set of 5 looks so cute.. I find it really hard to resist things that are rainbow!

Maartje said...

Thanks that you mentioned me! :-D

What a nice Orange colour! And the complete set... I love it!

Constantly Undone said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm loving the oranges lately, which came as a surprise to me. You're making me want this set, for sure!!!

Lucy said...

I like this polish. Really pretty.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I think I have that set! That is one gorgeous orange!