Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sinful Colors Savage with Love my Nails Dazzling


Todays mani is 3 thin coats of Sinful Colors Savage with 2 coats of Love my nails Dazzling. Sinful Colors Savage dried very fast, it required only 2 coats but I did three anyway. Also; it dries matte which was a surprise. It is a beautiful lighter teal shade that leans towards the blue side. Love my nails Dazzling is a multi-coloured micro glitter that dries gritty - but smoothed out with a coat of TC.

Here is Love my Nails Dazzling over black - which I will be wearing shortly - its soooooooo pretty!

My photos do no showcase the pretty blue and green micro-glitter in Dazzling; but they are very apparent in the bottle. This will definitly be used next time I do 'space nails' becuase the glitter reminds me of stars......

below; with TC

Sinful Colors Savage dries matte - and it dries fast!!!!

with TC


o

7 comments:

Gypsy said...

I love the matte finish and will probably buy it just for that but your finished mani is soooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love it by itself matte!

Kejal Shah said...

Love the shade!! the matte swatch looks pretty

Polish AMOR said...

looks great either way :) Pretty color

Unknown said...

I love all of those silver holo-ish glitter toppers. They look great on everything!

AbsolutelyAddicting said...

I'm loving Savage by itself and with the glitter! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

LOVE matte polishes!! WILL be looking for this!! :)