Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

sexy car wash sponge nail art


I used a small piece of those big peanut shaped sponges used for car washes that are often featured in saucy rap videos ..... the ones where they are scantily clad and washing fancy sports cars.....

The base of this mani is a lovely franken I made with a bright yellow polish and a white creme, I used LA Colors Radiation, Nuclear Energy and Static Electricity..... all from The Dollar Tree USA!



I started with a base of this lovely pale yellow franken

then dropped a small amount of polish onto a piece of tin foil, dipped the a corner of the sponge into the polish and applied it sparingly to my nails.


this, is LA Colors Radiation


LA Colors Radiation

LA Colors Static Electricity

LA Colors Nuclear Energy

... and with TOP Coat
o



8 comments:

Delainie said...

I love the colours you used! So lovely!!

Samantha said...

gorgeous! It is like a brighter version of the watercolor manis. I love it

KawaiiKagura said...

Great color choices! I never thought to try different sponge types, I've only used kitchen sponges. I will now be sponge hunting!

Unknown said...

I love the colors and it still looks wet :)

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish said...

I love the color combo!

Antonia said...

This Sponge Nail Art is one of my faves, and the colors are perfect!
Have a nice weekend =D
Esmaltes, Makeup & Cia.
rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

These are awesome. I love the colours you used. & That purple is so pretty!

Car Wash Galway said...

I see this colors of the nail polish first from here and the color is really good color.