Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Diagional Mani w/ Revlon polish


 Here is a simple diagional mani with Revlon polish. I picked up one of those 5 sets of Revlon polish's at a discount store for 10 bucks. Like almost every Revlon polish I have they were sheer and needed 3 to 4 coats to opacity and to hide any bare spots. Plum Seduction and Emerald City were the exception, but the other three below, No Shrinking Violet, Craving Coral and Beach need 3 or more coats to opacity. I do love all 5 shades, and @ 2 bucks each I cant really complain that much.


I have noticed Revlon Polish as well as Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicures polish showing up at DollarRama stores in Canada with some pretty colours, I try to snap up th Sally hansen's but am skipping the Revlons due to their track record of rediculouly sheer and slow drying. (  I'm so mean !!! )


L-R=No Shrinking Violet, Emerald City, Craving Coral, Beach, Plum Seduction


For this mani I started with 2 coats of No Shrinking Violet, waited for it to dry, then applied the tape diagioanlly across my nails, then added 1 coat of Plum Seduction ( I needed 2 but I was lazy ) I gave it a few minutes and removed the tape and added 1 coat of TC. I did have some polish bleed under the tape:(


2 coats of No Shrinking Violet. This is a pretty colour but very sheer and I DEMAND 2 coats to opacity for all my nail polish's.

 I found this tape at the office supply store - it is used for taping off sections of  a white-board to create charts and schedules etc... it works on dry nails just like scotch tape.....


 stuff I used for this Mani


 Plum Seduction is a beautiful dark purple metallic - needs 2 thick-ish coats though......
o


2 comments:

Ami said...

What a beautiful pink!

Anonymous said...

DOWNLIGHT Pictures (20) ccia (Mario Prada's granddaughter) and then[url=http://www.jppradabagsstore.webstarts.com/#234537][b]PRADA 財布[/b][/url]
with the with extra products skill Patrizio Bertelli established a business partnership. 1970s fashion circles environmental changes,[url=http://www.jppradabagsstore.webstarts.com/#234545][b]PRADA プラダ デニム[/b][/url]
Prada coming the verge of bankruptcy. 1978 Miuccia her peace, Patrizio · Bertelli simple receiver Prada and http://www.jppradaoutlet2013.com led Prada towards a fresh milestone. Miuccia served as the Prada chief architect, by her inclination of way capacity constantly interpretation of the tradition of challenge and innovation.[url=http://www.jppradabagsstore.webstarts.com/#234536][b]PRADA[/b][/url]
Patrizio · Bertelli, a creative entrepreneur, not purely established a Prada worldwide artefact ordering channels as well as the concretion moulding approach, also skilfully Prada standard discredit concept and modish advanced technology in the course of the best combination.
 
Miuccia took all about the elicit,http://jppradabagsstore.webstarts.com Prada is quiet a undersized variety popular in Europe.[url=http://www.jppradabagsstore.webstarts.com/#234544][b]PRADA 財布[/b][/url]
The intergenerational m‚nage without some novelty and breakthroughs, it is elementary to decline. Miuccia looking someone is concerned different new materials and established leather, after multiple attempts, from the Broadcast Force parachute bodily found in nylon make-up, lightweight, indestructible foundation, then, "blackguardly nylon briefcase" a gun and red.