Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Easy glittery tips




I'm trying to make March green nail polish month here at Deez Nailz.... we'll see how long I last though. Today's mani is 2 coats of an olive green from Color Mates. I found this at The Dollar Tree in the USA.  I sponged on a few layers of Sally Girl Rock Out.

 
I only have a few Color Mates nail polish's and they have a decent formula and dry fast. I have only seen them at The Dollar Tree USA.













This is 2 coats of Color Mates Karen's got a Gun (LOL) it dried super shiny. I believe that these are made in the USA by Diamond cosmetics. Whenever I see posts of these polish's they are always bright happy colors. I have only found bleak dark shades.
























Here is a nail fail --- whenever I see people do this kind of nail art it looks awesome -- But I just can't get it right. DIY nail stickers look easy..... I'll keep trying.




stuff I used for the above nail fail - Icing Bamboozled, Icing Lucky Luis and a dark green strip polish

o

No comments: