Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Wet n' Wild Do Pass Go w/ Wn'W stripes



I didn't use any nail guides or tape for this. I used a sheer white stripe polish to outline where I wanted the other colors to go and slapped on 2 complimentary Wet n Wild green polish's, then added some gold/glitter polish.


 I didn't take any photos of Wet n Wild Wild Shine Do Not Pass Go on its own~ this is a bright cheerful green that was opaque in 2 coats. The brush itself is fine but I do not love those brush caps - I was hoping they would pop off  but they don't.

( before adding glitter )


This polish is a really, really beautiful green. 2 coats to opacity! I'm not loving the weird bottle caps on them though..... When I took it off it stained my fingers for 2 days -right now I am trying to use gentle nail polish remover and staying away from acetone (I had green thumbs and index fingers for 2 days).


I used a sheer striping polish to outline where I wanted my stripes to be, then went over the 2 areas with Wet n Wild Everybody Hates Chris and Wet n Wild Sagreena the Teenage Witch.


Sagreena The Teenage Witch, Do Not pass Go,  Everybody Hates Chris


I kinda like how the gold lines are raised, I used LA Colors Gold stripe polish and Gold Glitter polish
o



No comments: